Missions We Support
- Bond Christian Service Camp
- Bond County Food Pantry
- Cookson Hills
- EIU Campus Ministry
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Good News Productions
- Habitat for Humanity – Bond Co
- Haitian Christian Outreach
- Harvest Prayer Ministry
- International Conference on Missions
- Lincoln Christian University
- Mustard Seed Nagoya Japan
- Mid-India Church Partners
- Ninos de Mexico
- Polish Christian Missions
- Pregnancy Support Center
- Racers For Christ
- Restoration House/Ed Plumier
- St. Louis Christian College
- The Simple Room
- Lost and Found Ministries
Greenville FCC provides these links to independent missions which we support financially and through prayer. Each mission organization is individually responsible for the content on their own website.
Missions in our building
- September – Jessie Lirios
- October – Operation Christmas Child
- November – Toys for Joy
- December – Student Ministry Scholarships
- January – FCC Preschool
- February – The Restore Network
- March –
- April – Student Ministry CIY trip
- May –
Special Projects & Trips
- Inner City Mission day trip on October 10, 2017
- Lot 24540 Mission trip on November 5-11, 2017
- Operation Christmas Child collection week is November 12-20, 2016
- ICOM Mission Conference on November 17, 2017
- Nicaragua Evangelism with New Testament Bibles delivered
- Weekend Backpack Food Program: Bond County Schools
Haitian Christian Outreach – Infant Care Kits (Packed on November 2, 2017)
Infant Care Kit items still needed:
- Diapers: 208
- Gowns (no feet): 49
- Soap: GOAL MET!!!
- Washcloths: GOAL MET!!!
- T-shirts (not onesies): 100
- Burp Cloths: 54
- Blankets (up to 36”): 60
- Socks: GOAL MET!!!
Additional Special Projects are considered throughout the year as funds are available.
Mission Team Paradigms
- Greenville First Christian Church is accountable to the missions it supports by setting an annual budget and adhering to that budget as closely as possible throughout the year.
- Greenville First Christian Church is responsible for notifying the representative of missions when support is increased, decreased, or otherwise changed prior to the change occurring.
- Missions being supported are accountable to Greenville First Christian Church by providing annual reports, monthly updates, and other communications as available regarding the work of the mission.
- The representatives of the supported missions are responsible for notifying the mission team of FCC of any occurrences that impact the need to support the mission work.
Mission Team Leadership
The mission team meets monthly to review missions news and upcoming mission support events. Contact Marvin or Teresa Warner to get connected.