Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Prayer Text Alerts
Contact the church office with questions on how to connect
The Free App is also available in ITunes & Google Play stores
GOD’S TRANSITION FOR GFCC
The weekend of August 20 & 21, Darryl challenged each of us to pray for the transition soon to come with regard to the succession plan. His specific challenge was to:
“ask God to make all the difference… that He would provide His person—making that individual’s path to cross with ours—that God would raise that individual up—bring them to our attention—that God would provide the next leader we need in His time. That’s how we need to pray together… prevailing prayer, trusting God to make a difference.”
This past Thursday evening, your elders, deacons and ministerial staff met for prayer and the following prayer prompts were also used as we approached boldly the Throne of God, and we as a board want to urge each member to adopt this list into your daily time with your Maker:
- Pray for each potential candidate, and obviously for the ultimate one who is called of God for this ministry
- Pray for our selection team and the entire process
- Pray for our congregation
- Pray for our community
- Pray for our elders and deacons
- Pray for our staff
- Pray for Darryl and Sally
- Pray that God will be glorified as we move ahead through the process
- Pray that our ministry to the church and community will continue to excel
- Pray for each of our ministry teams as they contemplate the transition as it pertains to each respective team: Outreach/Calling; Worship; Christian Education; Sonrise; Adoption & Foster Care; Ministry to Single Mothers & Widows;Women’s; Men’s; Preschool; Benevolence; Building & Grounds; Prayer; and Administrative/Finance.
In Christ, your Prayer Team
Prayer Walk for our Schools
Prayer Service for Hope and Healing
January 22 at 6 p.m.
Contact Ron Buch for more information about the prayer team and active ministry they have.