Do you need someone to talk to? It’s okay to ask for help and find someone to listen. While we don’t offer licensed professional counseling, we can help point you in the right direction if you’re not sure where to start.
additional counseling resources
Grief Support Group
help with forgiveness
4 PROMISES OF FORGIVENESS
I will not think about this incident.
I will not bring up this incident again and use it against you.
I will not talk to others about this incident.
I will not allow this incident to stand between us or hinder our personal relationship.
help with conflict
All conflict must be examined inside the biblical story.
The 4 “G’s” for Resolving Conflict
- Get the log out of your eye. Matthew 7:5 – Recognize your sinful habits, attitude, past-weaknesses-depend on God. Repent & confess (words, sarcasm, gossip, grumbling, complaining, lies, exaggerations.)
- Go & Show Your Brother His Fault:
- Confront in a loving way.
- Seek to lift a burden in their life. (Matthew 18:15 & Galatians 6:1)
- Consider Overlooking the Offense. Minor not serious hurts, the cause of Christ, or others, not hurting offenders or damaging a relationship. Proverbs 19:11 & 1 Peter 4:8
- Be Reconciled Matthew 6:12 & Luke 11:4, Matthew 18:23-35 & Colossians 3:13