We consider it an honor and opportunity to assist with or host funerals at GFCC. We desire to honor God and the family and friends of those who have passed away. We also know there are many details that family members are faced with during this time. We want to serve you the best way possible. With that said, we highly recommend that families secure the services of a Funeral Home for many reasons.
- Handling the obituary and public announcement
- Providing the guest book, memorial envelopes, programs for the service and other items requested by the family
- Planning the service and people involved
- They can help coordinate or create a tribute video
- They have display items for pictures and flowers (the church does not have these items readily available)
All in all, the funeral home allows your family to grieve and come together without the burden of details to plan a funeral. It also allows the church family and staff to minister to those involved in the ways we are gifted.
Please contact the church office directly regarding assistance with a funeral, 618-664-0350.