congratulations on your engagement!
follow this checklist as you begin your wedding planning
1. Contact the minister with whom you would like to perform the wedding.
- Ensure they have your wedding date available before booking other venues.
- Make sure you understand their requirements up front, for example how many times they would like to meet with you and your fiance before the wedding.
2. Contact the office to reserve the church, also consider reserving the rehearsal as well as your wedding.
- A $50 building deposit is required to officially reserve the date.
- Review the wedding packet for further fees associated with your wedding.
3. Speak to a wedding coordinator at least 3 months prior to your wedding.
- Contact the office to see if a wedding hostess has been assigned.
- This is your opportunity to ask questions, meet the wedding hostesses and learn more about the items we have on-site for your ceremony.
4. Connect with the Worship department if you plan to have a video, music or other special lighting elements to your ceremony.
- We ask that all of these items are turned in a minimum of one week in advance of the wedding.